Coorabell Retreat is a luxurious 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom resort-style home that captures the magic of the Coorabell Hinterland. Just a short 15 minute drive from the gorgeous beaches of Byron Bay, this lovingly renovated property features stylish decor, polished timber floors and large decks, plus an alluring 12m infinity pool and spa, as well as a cabana that offers eye-catching hinterland views.
The main house features an open-plan living, kitchen, and dining area with concertina doors that open out onto a large deck space with outdoor lounges and an 8-person outdoor table setting and BBQ. From the end of the deck you can walk down the stairs to the spectacular infinity pool and heated spa, drinking in the glorious landscape that surrounds you.
Coorabell Retreat is full of cool and quirky furniture pieces, including an eclectic chandelier, a huge white wash mirror and a corner daybed, perfect for curling up on with your favourite book. The living area offers a state of the art entertainment system, boasting a 55 LCD 3D TV, DVD and Sonos sound system. There's also a chef-friendly kitchen, equipped with a spacious island bench and a host of high-end appliances.
This impressive property neatly extends to a second wing, which features a TV room with fold-out lounge, 2 queen bedrooms with built-ins, and a second bathroom - complete with a separate shower and bath. Every room opens onto the lower deck, offering fantastic views across the pool and valley below.
This 10-acre property is located at the end of Koranba Place, Coorabell, for guests who crave peace and quiet. Coorabell is a wonderful rural area, located only 10 minutes' drive from Bangalow and 15 minutes from Byron Bay and Mullumbimby.
Please note, there is a separate house with permanent tenants living next door. There is no common wall and the 2 properties are separated by a large double-bay garage.
- 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, sleeps 6
- Open-plan kitchen, dining and living areas
- Infinity pool (not heated) and heated spa with valley views
- State of the art entertainment system including a 55 LCD 3D TV, and Sonos sound system
- Large covered entertaining area with an outdoor dining table, lounges, and BBQ
- Spa bath featured in one of the bathrooms
- Short drive to Bangalow (10 minutes), Mullumbimby and Byron Bay (15 minutes)
- 2 off-street, uncovered parking spaces available on this property
Bedding configuration (sleeps up to 6):
- Bedroom 1 (master bedroom): queen bed, balcony access
- Bedroom 2: queen bed, deck access
- Bedroom 3: queen bed, deck access
- Bathroom 1: toilet, shower over a spa bath
- Bathroom 2 (shared): toilet, shower, separate bathtub
Unfortunately this property is not pet-friendly.
STRA Permit ID: PID-STRA-35186