Ayana Byron Bay is an architecturallydesigned, 4 bedroom luxury beach house just moments from The Pass and Clarkes Beaches in Byron Bay.The spacious property is so close to the beach yet offers privacywith well-established surrounding tropical gardens and lush subtropical views of Arakwal National Park.Split across 3 levels to maximise space and views, the property is spacious and lightfilled with delicate whites and timber features throughout. The lower level offers the outdoor hot and cold shower, as well as the 2 car garage with internal entrance.The second level offers all living spaces including kitchen, dining, 2 living areas, a bathroom and outside dining. The top level includes all four bedrooms and 2 spacious bathrooms.
The dark stained weatherboard exterior cladding and local basalt stone feature walls ensure the house merges into the beautifully landscaped context of the surrounding tropical garden and is environmentally friendly with solar powered hot water and private rain water storage.
- 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms (one with bath),sleeps 10
- Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning throughout to keep cool in summer and warm in winter
- Dual internal living spaces as well as undercover outdoor entertaining area
- Gas fireplace with feature stone surrounds
- Fully integrated sound system and security system
- Entertainers kitchen including Miele appliances and coffee machine
- Full laundry with washing machine and dryer
- Yoga deck
- Outdoor heated spa
- Outdoor hot and cold shower
- Free wifi
- 2-car garage with internal property access
- Beachside location- only 2 mins walk to Clarkes Beach and The Pass, 15 mins walk to town and at the base of the famous lighthouse loop walk.
Ayana is beautifully presented with designer furniture, art and photographythroughout. It features a spacious and fully equipped designer kitchen complete with white cabinetry and timber features, hidden fridgeand Miele appliances. The open plan kitchen/dining/living room features stained timber floors with large designer rugs andextends through timber framed large sliding doors out to the extensive, north facing covered deck with built in bench seating, large outdoor table and BBQ, perfect for relaxing and dining.
To the rear of the living area, guests will find a private courtyard complete with luxurious and elevated 6 person heated outdoor spa, perfect for relaxing and unwinding in both summer and winter. An additional livingroom located away from the main living area provides a second living/TV media room and study desk with wireless Internet - perfect for kids to escape while the parents can relax and enjoy the main living area.
Bedding configuration (sleeps 10):
The four large bedrooms all feature built-in robes, sisal carpet,and ducted air-conditioning with private temperature controls in each room. All bedrooms are located on the same level, withtwo bedrooms opening out through sliding doors onto the balcony to enjoy the north facing ocean glimpses.
- Master Bedroom: King with ensuite
- Bedroom 2: king (can be made into twin single beds)
- Bedroom 3: king (can be made into twin single beds)
- Bedroom 4: 3 singles + trundle (can be made into 1 king + single and trundle)
Bedrooms 2, 3, and 4 share a spacious bathroom, and an additional bathroom with shower is located on the main living level.
Ayana is the perfect luxurybeachside holiday house in Byron Bay, one of Australia's most renowned holiday destinations. Walk 2 minutesto Clarkes Beach and The Pass along a beautiful bush track. Continue along the beachside track and arrive in Byron town centre and the vibrant restaurants and attractions just 15 minutes' stroll away. The famous lighthouse walk is a beautiful 20-30 minute loop from Ayana too and includes a beachside track along Cape Byron and Wategos before heading up to the lighthouse and returning to Ayana.