Byron Sunrise is a luxurious townhouse that offers a comfortable and relaxed getaway in The Bay. This double-storey 4 bedroom, 3 bathroom home impresses with a heated magnesium swimming pool, as well as a delightful outdoor entertaining area that's perfect for family gatherings during the warmer months.
The property's interior is a blend of casual coastal style and sophisticated design, with contemporary features and modern conveniences throughout - including reverse cycle air conditioning in the living spaces, and all bedrooms. Byron Sunrise is centred around a charming open plan living and kitchen area, with 3 of the home's 4 bedrooms tucked away upstairs.
Byron Sunrise is conveniently located minutes' drive from North Belongil Beach, and a short stroll from Byron's Arts and Industrial Estate, and the Habitat complex - home to a variety of shops and eateries. Enjoy the best of both worlds at Byron Sunrise, where casual elegance meets modern luxury.
- 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, sleeps 9 (max 6 adults)
- Open plan living with 5m ceilings and an abundance of natural light
- Heated in-ground magnesium pool, with surfboard feature wall
- Outdooring entertaining space and Gas BBQ
- Split system air conditioning in living space and all bedrooms
- East-facing main bedroom with private balcony and ensuite
- Modern kitchen with gas cooktop, electric oven and pod coffee machine
- Smart TV with Netflix and Apple TV
- Pet-friendly property
- Double garage with internal access, suitable for 2 cars
- 850m to local shops and eateries
- 1.1km from North Byron Hotel
- 2.1km (5 minute drive) to North Belongil Beach
Byron Sunrise boasts a fully equipped central kitchen space - complete with quality appliances and a pod coffee machine. This contemporary kitchen branches off to a family sized living and dining space that opens to the inviting pool area, providing ample space to relax, dine and unwind during your stay.
Bedding is spread across both levels, with 3 bedrooms - including the main suite - positioned upstairs. All bedrooms are equipped with reverse cycle air conditioning and ceiling fans to keep the temperature just right and styled with comfort in mind.
The property's modern bathrooms all feature beautiful marble and wood designs, adding to the style and elegance of this unique townhouse. Byron Sunrise also provides luxurious APPELLES amenities to guests, created with essential oils and botanical extracts, for guests to use during their stay.
Bedding configuration (sleeps up to 9, maximum 6 adults):
- Bedroom 1 (main): queen bed, ensuite, reverse cycle air conditioning, ceiling fan
- Bedroom 2: queen bed, reverse cycle air conditioning, ceiling fan
- Bedroom 3: queen bed, reverse cycle air conditioning, ceiling fan
Bedroom 4: bunk bed (2 singles), single bed, reverse cycle air conditioning
- Bathroom 1 (ensuite off bedroom 1): bath, shower, double vanity, toilet
- Bathroom 2 (upstairs): shower, single vanity, toilet
- Bathroom 3: shower, single vanity, toilet
Lounge around the home's covered dining area where you can cook up a feast on the BBQ while entertaining guests. This tranquil space overlooks the glimmering heated magnesium swimming pool that features sun loungers, and is tiled in classic natural travertine stone. A surfboard wall - a special, artistic feature of the house - completes the pool area, adding a coastal feel to the home.
Pets are welcome at this property but must abide by our terms and conditions. Please advise us at the time of booking or prior to arrival if you are bringing a pet with you.
Byron Sunrise features a secure, double garage, suitable for 2 cars. Free on-street parking is also available for additional vehicles.
Byron Sunrise is ideally located just 2.1km (5 minute drive) from North Belongil Beach - a pleasant swimming spot away from Byron's main beaches. The home is tucked away a short distance from Habitat and Byron's Arts and Industrial Estate (850m), where guests will find a collection of shops, eateries and local businesses. Byron Sunrise is also close to the family friendly North Byron Hotel (1.1km).
STRA Permit ID: PID-STRA-31839