Casa Grande on the Water is in a prime waterfront location on the Main River waterway in Surfers Paradise on the Gold Coast. It has 4 levels of luxury accommodation including a basement entrance and access to the infinity pool and riverfront. Head up (and up) to the rooftop terrace for breath-taking views of the water and Gold Coast skyline - you'll feel on top of the world. 6 bedrooms (some with private balconies), a self-contained basement and a choice of living, dining and entertaining spaces allow up to 12 guests to spread out and have fun.
Casa Grande on the Water is within walking distance of most Surfers Paradise attractions. Top dining and shopping is less than 1km away and the beautiful sandy surfing beach is a similar distance. With a lively nightlife, this Gold Coast hotspot makes a perfect getaway for weddings, family gatherings and reunions.
There's also a pontoon to enjoy fishing and canal watching! Please note, the pontoon cannot be used for guest's own boats or jet skis due to damage caused by previous guests restricting ongoing use.
- 6 Bedrooms and 5 bathrooms, sleeps 12 (max 8 adults)
- Accommodation spread over 4 floors
- Riverfront location - great for fishing!
- Infinity edge pool (unheated)
- 2 ensuite bathrooms with river views and a spacious bathtub (spa jet system is non-functional)
- Furnished deck and entertainment area with stunning river views
- Ducted aircon and heating throughout
- Luxury finishes
- Choice of comfy sitting areas with TVs plus Foxtel in the main living area
- Formal and informal dining areas indoor and al fresco
- Furnished rooftop terrace
- Gas BBQ
- Garage parking for 2 cars
- Walking distance to popular restaurants and bars
- 800m to shops and nightlife
There's plenty of space for everyone to spread out and relax with several lounge and dining areas. Embrace the breathtaking river views or watch the flatscreen TV as you sit on the sofa in the generous living room. Tile floors flow between the sitting area and formal dining area - ideal for enjoying lively conversation both during and after dinner. There's a second TV and low-line corner sofa in the basement so everyone can watch their own favourite shows. Throw open the sliding doors to the terrace and enjoy fresh breezes and fabulous views.
There's a choice of dining tables - indoors at the family-sized table in the formal dining area or closer to the river breezes on the terrace. Head down to the basement where another sofa and dining table are arranged. Alternatively, enjoy snacks and drinks on the rooftop terrace which also has a small dining table for intimate meals beneath the stars.
Keen chefs are sure to envy this contemporary black and white kitchen with its gleaming black granite countertops and sleek white units. It's sure to be the hub of social chatter as you make plans for the day. Prepare breakfast, snacks and drinks for the family while enjoying those superb river views through the open doors. Before heading out for the evening, share tasty hors d'oeuvres and a glass of chardonnay over the breakfast bar sitting on elegant high stools.
There's a second kitchen in the basement - ideal for the in-laws or teenagers who want a taste of independence while still being part of the group.
Six spacious bedrooms are spread over the second and third floors with 3 bedrooms on each level.
Bedding configuration (sleeps up to 12, maximum 8 adults)
- Bedroom 1 (master 1): queen bed, ensuite bathroom, ducted air conditioning, TV, river views, private balcony.
- Bedroom 2: double bed, shared bathroom, ducted air conditioning
- Bedroom 3: 2 x king singles (can be made as 1 x king), shared bathroom, ducted air conditioning, city views, private balcony.
- Bedroom 4 (master 2): queen bed, ensuite bathroom, ducted air conditioning, TV, river views, private balcony
- Bedroom 5: double bed, shared bathroom, ducted air conditioning
- Bedroom 6: 2 x king singles (can be made as 1 x king), shared bathroom, ducted air conditioning, city views, private balcony.
Casa Grande on the Water has 5 bathrooms, with an additional toilet located on the rooftop terrace. Each bedroom floor features 1 shared family bathroom, plus a stylish ensuite which overlooks the river.
- Bathroom 1 (floor 2, ensuite off master bedroom): corner bath with river views, shower, toilet, twin vanity
- Bathroom 2 (floor 2, shared bathroom with bedrooms 2 and 3): shower, toilet, single vanity
- Bathroom 3 (floor 3, ensuite off bedroom 4): corner bath with river views, shower, toilet, twin vanity
- Bathroom 4 (floor 3, shared bathroom off bedrooms 5 and 6): shower, toilet, single vanity
- Bathroom 5 (basement): shower, toilet, single vanity
- Separate toilet and single vanity (rooftop terrace)
Please note, the bathtubs in both ensuite bathrooms feature a non-functioning spa jet system.
Sunbathe and relax on the rooftop terrace with cushioned sofa seating and superb river views. You'll feel on top of the world in this peaceful spot which has an additional dining table for alfresco dining.
Step out through bi-fold doors to the main dining and entertaining area. This is where you'll have the most fun with family and friends, perhaps over drinks, games and dinner. Take a cooling dip in your own private infinity pool (unheated) and watch the world go by on the river. Keen fishing enthusiasts can cast a line into the river from the pontoon and cook their catch on the BBQ. Please note, the pontoon is for fishing only and can not be used for guest's own boats or jet skis due to damage caused by previous guests restricting ongoing use.
For your convenience, Casa Grande on the Water includes a laundry room on the basement level, which is equipped with a washer and dryer.
Garage parking is available for 2 cars.
Casa Grande on the Water is a luxury holiday rental located on the Main River in Surfers Paradise, conveniently close to everything. This popular Gold Coast destination has glitzy modern high-rises and a lively nightlife. Neighbouring Broadbeach, 6km away, is the place to hunt for bargains on weekend markets or enjoy the arts and crafts provided by street artists.
Stroll 800m to the town, shops and 4217 precinct for lunch at Brooklyn Depot or enjoy a caffeine fix at Paradox Coffee. The beach is just 1km from the door for those who want to enjoy the sand and surf that the area is named for. After dark, put on your glad rags and walk to the Cocoon Lounge Bar and Dining, a Gold Coast hotspot.
Those with a head for heights will want to take the elevator to the Skypoint Observation Deck and point out familiar landmarks.
Local transport is 800m away from this luxury Surfers Paradise holiday rental and the Gold Coast Airport is 22km. International visitors should fly in to Brisbane International Airport, 93km away