Dashwood is a modern, stylish, luxury home ideal for families or small groups who want a relaxing beach holiday.
- 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, sleeps 8 (6 adults & 2 children)
- Open plan lounge/dining/kitchen
- Sparkling unground salt water pool
- Outdoor hot and cold shower
- Outdoor dining and seating area
- Comfortable designer furnishings
- Flatscreen smart TV
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Ceiling fan in lounge room and all bedrooms
- Washing machine & dryer
Open plan kitchen, dining and lounge room with ceiling fan. This area opens out to pool and an undercover entertaining area with BBQ.
Dining table and chairs to seat 6. Three bar stools on the kitchen island bench
Kitchen includes gas stove top, electric oven, full size fridge, dishwasher, microwave, coffee machine & walk in pantry. A BBQ is also available for cooking by the pool.
- Bed 1: King bed, ensuite, ceiling fan
- Bed 2: King bed (can be made into 2 singles), ceiling fan
- Bed 3: Queen bed, ceiling fan
- Bed 4: 2x King Single beds, ceiling fan
2 modern bathrooms
Sparkling unground swimming pool, lounge seating outdoor table and chairs, BBQ.
Full laundry facilities, Gas BBQ, full kitchen, dishwasher, microwave, coffee machine, ceiling fans, linen provided, outdoor hot & cold shower, non smoking property
There is a single garage, plus one off street car space.
Dashwood is located in a quiet cul-de-sac yet is only a 5 minute walk to Lennox Village and beach.
500 metres to beach. 500 metres to shops, restaurants and cafes.A convenient 15 minute drive to Ballina, 20 minute drive to Byron Bay, 20 minute drive to Ballina/Byron Airport, 50 minute drive to the Gold Coast & 2 hour drive to Brisbane.
Walk, run or bike the substantial Ballina/Lennox Head pedestrian path network that offers views of beautiful coastline, Richmond River and North Creek.
Suitable Booking Groups:
Families or small groups who are keen to lock up the car and have a stress free beach holiday with all you could want within walking distance. All guests will enjoy the easy access to the beach, ample fishing, walking and surfing options.
STRA Permit ID: PID-STRA-28323