Gwandalan Lennox is a modern, stylish, luxury duplex ideal for families or small groups who want a relaxing beach holiday.
- 4 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms, sleeps 8
- Open plan lounge/dining/kitchen
- Sparkling inground saltwater pool
- 3 separate living areas
- Covered outdoor entertaining area with lounges
- Comfortable designer furnishings
- Flat-screen smart TV
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Study nook
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
- Washing machine & dryer
Open plan kitchen, dining and lounge room with ceiling fan. This area opens to a pool and an undercover entertaining area with a BBQ.
Dining table and chairs to seat 8. Four bar stools on the kitchen island bench
Kitchen includes electric stove top, electric oven, full-size fridge, dishwasher, microwave, coffee machine & walk-in pantry. A BBQ is also available for cooking by the pool.
- Bed 1: King bed, ensuite, walk-in robe, ceiling fan, air conditioning
- Bed 2: Queen bed, air conditioning, ceiling fan
- Bed 3: Double bed, air conditioning, ceiling fan
- Bed 4: 2 x Single beds, air conditioning, ceiling fan
2 modern bathrooms & powder room located downstairs
Sparkling inground swimming pool, lounge seating, barbeque.
Full laundry facilities, Air conditioning, Gas BBQ, full kitchen, dishwasher, microwave, coffee machine, ceiling fans, linen provided, non smoking property, pets considered.
There is a double garage, plus ample street parking.
Gwandalan Lennox is located only a 5-minute walk (600m) to the beach, as well as Lennox Village where you can explore a host of shops, restaurants and cafes.
The home is a convenient drive to Ballina (15 mins), Byron Bay (20 min) and the Ballina/Byron Airport (20 mins), while it is 50 minutes from the Gold Coast and a 2-hour drive to Brisbane.
Walk, run or bike the substantial Ballina/Lennox Head pedestrian path network that offers views of beautiful coastline, Richmond River and North Creek.
Suitable Booking Groups:
Families or small groups who are keen to lock up the car and have a stress free beach holiday with all you could want within walking distance. All guests will enjoy easy access to the beach, ample fishing, walking and surfing options.
STRA Permit ID: PID-STRA-56551