Breathtaking private resort style 6 bedroom, 5 bathroom home with sparkling pool overlooking tropical nature surrounds. Within 6 minutes to Lennox Head beach and main street full of boutiques, cafes, restaurants and supermarkets. The utmost in luxury and privacy, this secluded property is built for those who love to combine indoor and outdoor living.
- 6 bedrooms, 5 bathrooms, sleeps 15, possibly 17 (charges apply)
- 2 large living areas, 1 featuring a fireplace and both with TV's
- Air conditioning in 5 bedrooms and both living areas
- Kitchen with dishwasher, coffee machine, gas cook top
- Large covered entertaining deck with dining and guest seating overlooking pool area with BBQ
- Full laundry facilities with extra fridge and freezer
- 2 Double garages plus double & single car port and ample parking
- Complimentary WiFi
- Wheel chair accessible
- Courtesy bus can be booked - available from Beef & Beach, Lennox Hotel & Lennox Club
- Pool table
- Large swimming pool
- Fire pit (available for use from April to October only - due to fire restrictions)
Two separate living areas within the main house offering TV's and air conditioning.
Enjoy a meal at the large dining table (16 seats).
Kitchen is stocked extensively, some items of importance: electric double sized oven (2nd located in 2nd living area, great for large catering), gas 6x burner stove top, range hood, large fridge (second fridge and freezer located in the laundry), dishwasher, microwave, blender, slow cooker, rice cooker, sandwich maker, Nutribullet & coffee machine.
Bedding configuration (sleeps up to 15):
- Bed 1: King bed + single bed, ensuite, air conditioning & TV
- Bed 2: King bed + single bed, ensuite, air conditioning & TV
- Bed 3: Queen bed & air conditioning
- Bed 4: Queen bed & fan
- Studio Bed 5: King bed + single bed + double bed, living area, kitchenette, ensuite, TV & air conditioning
- Studio Bed 6: King bed + single bed, living area, kitchenette, ensuite, TV & air conditioning.
There are 5 bathrooms provided for guests - an ensuite to the main bedroom, an ensuite to the 2nd bedroom, an ensuite to Studio 5, an ensuite to studio 6, a main bathroom shared by bedroom 3 and 4. A powder room off the main living area.
Expansive outdoor entertaining decks surrounding the pool area, ideal for casual dining and sitting options - 16 people.
An outdoor fire pit to enjoy on those cooler evenings (available for use from April to October only - due to fire restrictions) as well as a billiard table under the covered deck.
A gazebo/picnic area overlooking the North Creek for fishing and boating. A boat ramp allows easy access. For those people with a boat (dingy size only) you can meander up the creek all the way into Ballina.
Elegant swimming pool
There is ample parking provided for guests including two double automated garages and a double & single car port. We ask that guests please do not park on the grass.
Situated only minutes from Lennox Head village and Beach and 15 minutes to the heart of Byron Bay, yet still offering the very best in privacy and seclusion.
You are only fifteen minutes from Byron/ Ballina Airport and fifty minutes to Gold Coast Airport. Easy access to Coast Road into Byron Bay to avoid local traffic congestion.
Suitable Booking Groups:
With plenty of space inside and out, this property is an ideal choice for families and friends to spend plenty of time together while having enough space to relax. Great for extended families or friend groups.
All linen provided including pool towels.
STRA Permit ID: PID-STRA-10035