Tucked away in the quiet Suffolk Park, Limoncello is a gorgeous home perfect for families or large groups on a holiday. This 4 bedroom, 3.5 bathroom home features a swimming pool, outdoor dining with BBQ, indoor infrared sauna, and a rumpus room plus more, for the enjoyment of everyone.
High ceilings and extra spaces are abundant inside the home, featuring a combination of stylish and laidback fixtures. The home’s open plan living, dining and kitchen space opens out to the grassed backyard - a great location for playtime with the kids.
- 4 bedrooms, 3.5 bathrooms, sleeps 7
- Swimming pool with sun loungers and sofa
- Indoor infrared sauna
- Multiple living areas and dining spaces
- Outdoor dining area overlooking a large grassed backyard
- Living area with wood fireplace and ceiling fan
- Designer kitchen
- Family-friendly rumpus room with ceiling fan
- Ducted air conditioning, and ceiling fans throughout
- Pet-friendly property
- Off-street parking for 2 cars
- 400m from Suffolk beach via a walking path
- 6km from Byron town
The property impresses with a fully equipped central kitchen space that features a pod coffee machine and quality appliances. This modern kitchen branches out to a family sized living and dining space overlooking the pool and al fresco dining furniture.
Bedrooms are spread across two floors, with one of them providing access to a balcony. The bathrooms are also neatly styled, for guests’ comfort. There’s also a sauna room ideal for cold winter nights or after swimming or exercise.
Bedding configuration (sleeps up to 7):
- Bedroom 1: King bed, ensuite
- Bedroom 2 (master): king bed, ensuite
- Bedroom 3: king bed
- Bedroom 4: Kids single bed with slide
- Bathroom 1 (ensuite to bedroom 1): shower, toilet
- Powder room with toilet
- Bathroom 2 (ensuite to bedroom 2): bath, shower, toilet
- Bathroom 3 (shared): bath, shower, toilet
Chill out at the property’s pool area that features an outdoor entertaining space overlooking the grassed yard. With the spacious lawn, you’ll never run out of space to do fun activities with the kids or friends for a little fun under the sun. There’s also a BBQ you can use for a little cookout.
This property has a laundry room with a washer and a dryer.
Pets (up to 18kg) are welcome at this property but must abide by our terms and conditions. Please advise us at the time of booking or prior to arrival if you are bringing a pet with you.
This property has off-street parking for 2 cars. Garage is locked and not accessible.
As far as Suffolk Park locations go, you’ll be hard-pressed to find better than Limoncello. The property is located a 400m walk from the suburb’s main shopping and dining precinct, so you’re never far away from supplies during your trip. Tallow Beach is just as close - a 400m stroll from home - while Broken Head Beach is just a 5 minute drive (3.3km). Byron Bay’s town centre is close by too - an easy 6km trip from the property.
STRA Permit ID: PID-STRA-58511