Pacific Palm is bound to impress. The ideal Skennars Head location to spend endless summer days at the beach, explore the rock-pools with the kids, surf the many breaks along the coastline, or enjoy stunning coastal walks to Lennox Beach to the north or Sharpes Beach to the south.
The main open plan living area encompasses the kitchen, main lounge and dining area which spills out to the covered outdoor entertaining area.
A fantastic property, Pacific Palm delivers that holiday feeling with all the trappings of an executive home with view to the Pacific Ocean.
- 3 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms, sleeps 6
- Master bedroom with ensuite
- Separate study
- Open-plan living room with air conditioning
- Flat screen TV, Sonas system, complimentary WiFi
- Second sitting room
- Fans in bedrooms
- Coffee Machine
- Washing machine
- Private, fully-fenced yard
- BBQ and outdoor dining
- Off-street parking for 2 cars
- 10-minute stroll to Sharpes Beach & Flat Rock
- 5 minute drive to Lennox Head and Ballina, 20 minutes to Byron Bay
- Pets considered
Designed for a relaxing indoor-outdoor lifestyle, Pacific Palm features open-plan living, dining and kitchen area which flows outside to the covered entertaining deck
The kitchen is fully equipped for preparing snacks and meals with a state of the art coffee machine.
The master bedroom is open and spacious and features an ensuite and ceiling fan. The other two bedroom also have ceiling fans.
Bedding configuration (sleeps 6):
- Master bedroom: 1 x queen bed, ensuite
- Bedroom 2: 1 x queen bed
- Bedroom 3: 1x queen bed
- The bathroom features a shower, bath and toilet
- The ensuite features a shower and toilet
- The powder room feature a toilet and basin
Fully fenced back yard
Covered entertaining deck with lounges, table and BBQ
There is 2 off-street car spaces available.
Pacific Palmsat Skennars Head is in a convenient location just a 5 minutes' drive to Lennox Head and Ballina and a 20 minute drive to Byron Bay. Also close by are villages such as Bangalow and Newrybar which provide a scenic destination for lunch, shopping and farmers markets.
A 10 minute stroll to Sharpes Beach will allow you to access some of the finest coffee the area has to offer, open mornings all week (excluding Tuesdays). Food trucks also often set up in the beach carpark.
STRA Permit ID: PID-STRA-25391