Picadilly House is a European inspired architectural masterpiece that offers luxury accommodation on a truly grand scale. Perched on rural acreage with majestic ocean and hinterland views, Picadilly House is just 12 minutes drive to Byron Bay.With 7 bedrooms set over two wings and multiple indoor and outdoor entertainment areas, the home can easily accommodate two families or a total of 14 guests.
Featuring recycled timber and thick white masonry walls painstakingly rendered in Spanish plaster, Picadilly House is reminiscent of centuries old building craftsmanship. An interior designers dream, every room of the home is beautifully styled and captures its own enticing view. Sitting between a main wing and a guest wing, a breathtaking infinity edge swimming pool with heated spa frames the ocean's horizon.
The main wing contains a kitchen, living and dining room boasting an 18 person dining table, 9 meter high ceilings, a large stone fireplace and connection to a north east facing patio with outdoor fireplace and barbecue. There is also a wind protected courtyard featuring a fireplace under a wisteria adorned pergola.
An elevated master bedroom with its own romantic fireplace connects to a private balcony and an outdoor shower overlooking the valley below. There is also a large master bathroom featuring a bathtub looking through a juliet balcony. The main wing also contains a further three bedrooms and a commercial scale laundry.
The guest wing contains a master bedroom with walk-in robe and an en-suite overlooking the pool, plus a bunk room with four beds. There is also a rumpus room with a bar and pool table, plus a guest wing laundry.
A fully restored, air conditioned 1963 Airstream caravan sits aside the home with a stunning outlook.And to cap it all off, there is a wonderful elevated tree house set amongst the landscaped gardens.
- 6 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, sleeps up to 14 guests
- Games room with pool table, bar with bar fridges and ice maker
- Two outdoor fireplaces plus three indoor fireplaces
- Expansive wet-edge pool with heated spa
- Spacious study
- Vintage airstream caravan
- Separate cottage with gymnasium, infra-red sauna, ice bath and staff accommodation (if required)
- Outdoor fire-pit
- Children's tree house
- Large trampoline with safety net
- Fenced field with occasional visits from neighbouring cows and wallabies
This property is pet-friendly on request only. Please contact our reservations team to discuss prior to booking. Terms and conditions apply.
Included in the standard rate is:
- 10 hours of cleaning each week
- Pre-arrival shopping
- Arranging in-house services including chef, yoga, personal trainer, babysitting, spa treatments (subject to availability)
In addition, the House Manager is available to arrange the following off-site services. This service is quoted separately.
- Dining guidance and bookings
- Regular pantry stock
- Personal errands and assistance
- Grazing platters and luxe picnics
- Surf lessons
- Horse riding
- Bicycle rentals
- And more...
STRA Permit ID: PID-STRA-30034