HOT DEAL - 10% off all of January!
Nestled a 200m stroll from Tallow Beach in sleepy Suffolk Park, Saltwater is a modern take on a 1970s-era home, combining fresh, contemporary decor with flourishes of mid-century Scandinavian-style furnishings.
Set on a sizeable block, this impressive 4 bedroom, 3 bathroom property features distinctive Palm Springs-inspired architecture, and is styled with eye-catching timber panels and statement furniture pieces throughout. Eco-designed, the home's layout welcomes fresh sea breezes, and is fitted with ceiling fans to keep guests comfortable during warmer months.
Saltwater welcomes up to 8 guests in complete comfort, and includes a self-contained studio - ideal for hosting extended families and groups. The home features a stylish combined living, dining and kitchen space that opens out to a covered verandah that feels like an extension of the interior, and is a relaxing place to wine and dine, or enjoy a BBQ.
The grounds of Saltwater are just as impressive - lush lawns and gorgeous gardens surround the home, plus there's a tranquil swimming pool that promises endless hours' water play.
With beach on your doorstep and central Byron Bay just a short drive away, Saltwater ticks all the boxes for a relaxed seaside escape.
- 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, sleeps 8
- Modernised 1970s-era home with Palm Springs-inspired architecture
- Self-contained studio, equipped with a living area, kitchenette and private patio
- Manicured grounds equipped with a swimming pool
- Covered verandah with BBQ that opens to the combined living, kitchen and dining area
- Eco-designed home to maximise sea breezes, and fitted with ceiling fans (no air conditioning)
- Desk space available off living room
- Luxurious amenities provided
- Pet-friendly property
- 200m walk to Tallow Beach
- Easy access to Suffolk Park shops (800m) and central Byron Bay (5.7km)
- Driveway parking for 2 vehicles (non-covered)
Living, Dining and Cooking
Saltwater's combined living and kitchen area catches the eye the moment you step inside - highlighted by striking timber paneling, and mid-century vintage-styled furniture, as well as bi-fold doors that open up to the handsome verandah space. Guests can choose to dine around the island bench that takes centre stage in the impressive kitchen, or head outside to the family sized dining suite on the verandah which sits nearby a gas BBQ. The property also includes a desk space just off the main living area.
The self-contained studio is designed with a kitchenette - which includes an oven and fridge - plus a private lounge area for kicking back.
The central part of the home features 3 spacious bedrooms, including the peaceful main bedroom. This delightful room boasts a lovely ensuite, and is beautifully placed at the rear of the property, allowing guests to step outside to the attractive garden.
The final guest bedroom is situated in the connected studio apartment, which impresses with its own living area, kitchenette and ensuite bathroom, as well as a private patio and lawn area.
Bedding configuration (sleeps up to 8):
- Bedroom 1 (main bedroom): king, ensuite, walk-in wardrobe, ceiling fan, opens to garden area
- Bedroom 2: 2 king singles (can be made into a king bed), built-in wardrobe, ceiling fan
- Bedroom 3: queen, built-in wardrobe, ceiling fan
- Bedroom 4 (studio): queen, ensuite, ceiling fan, kitchenette, living area, laundry, opens to private patio and lawn area
Saltwater includes 2 beautifully appointed bathrooms in the main section of a home - including a private ensuite off the main bedroom, and a shared bathroom that boasts a bathtub - each styled with striking terrazzo tiles and a timber vanity.
The property also features an additional ensuite bathroom in the self-contained studio, providing plenty of options for guests to refresh during their stay.
- Bathroom 1 (ensuite from main bedroom): shower, single vanity, toilet
- Bathroom 2 (shared): shower, bath, single vanity, toilet
- Bathroom 3 (studio): shower, single vanity, toilet
An outdoor shower is also conveniently located in the studio garden.
The property includes laundry facilities in both the main house and the self-contained studio, with a washing machine and dryer, plus an outdoor clothesline available to guests.
Outdoor and Pool
Saltwater's surroundings are a delight with manicured gardens and plenty of green space at the front and rear. The property boasts a serene swimming pool, where the entire family can cool off during summer. There's also a covered verandah - equipped with a dining table, comfortable outdoor seats, and a gas BBQ - that's enjoyable year-round
Pets are welcome at this property but must abide by our terms and conditions. Please advise us at the time of booking or prior to arrival if you are bringing a pet with you.
The property includes parking for 2 vehicles in the driveway (non-covered).
Positioned in beautiful Suffolk Park, Saltwater is an ideal base for family getaways in The Bay. Tallow Beach is a short 200m stroll from home, with local shopping and dining a mere 800m away in Suffolk Park. Byron Bay's top attractions are close by, with the centre of town just 5.7km from the property.
STRA Permit ID: PID-STRA-32419