Sea Deck, overlooking the Pacific Ocean, is an ideal beachside destination. Spend endless summer days at the beach, explore the local rock-pools, surf the celebrated breaks along the coastline, or enjoy stunning coastal walks along the nearby beaches and numerous headlands. The huge entertaining deck offers sensational views over Sharpes Beach, providing an ideal spot to sit, read or enjoy a drink. During winter months, Sea Deck becomes the perfect location to watch the whales migrate along the North Coast. A sparkling swimming pool completes the perfect summer holiday retreat for families and friends to enjoy a coastal getaway.
- 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms (includes 2 ensuites), sleeps 8
- Separate self-contained studio (bedroom, bathroom, kitchenette) - 4th bedroom
- Private, in-ground swimming pool with tropical garden looking out to the ocean
- Open plan living/dining/kitchen
- Flat-screen TV, complimentary Wi-Fi
- Fans in bedrooms
- Washing machine
- Situated in a private cul-de-sac
- BBQ and outdoor dining
- Off-street parking for 2 cars
- 2-minute stroll to Sharpes Beach & Flat Rock
- 5-minute drive to Lennox Head and Ballina, 20 minutes to Byron Bay
Living / Dining:
Designed for a relaxing indoor-outdoor lifestyle, Sea Deck features generously open plan living, dining and kitchen area which flows outside to the huge deck and pool area to take in expansive sea views.
The kitchen is fully equipped for preparing snacks and meals with a full-size refrigerator, microwave, electric stove top and oven. There is a separate kitchenette located in the studio.
The master bedroom is open and spacious and features large plantation shutters and a sliding door opening to the deck with spectacular sea views. All the bedrooms have ceiling fans.
Bedding configuration (sleeps 8):
- Master bedroom: 1x queen bed and an ensuite
- Bedroom 2: 1x queen bed
- Bed 3: 1x queen bed
- Bed 4: Separate studio with Queen bed, sitting area, kitchenette and ensuite
- New bathroom features a shower, bath and toilet
- New ensuite features a shower, bath and toilet
- Studio bathroom features a shower and toilet
Outdoor / Pool:
Cool off in the in-ground swimming pool or relax for hours with a good book on the spectacular deck. Retreat to enjoy the sunset with a refreshing drink while cooking on the BBQ. Sun Deck is the perfect entertaining property.
There are 2 off-street car spaces available.
Sea Deck at Skennars Head is in a convenient location just a 5 minutes' drive to Lennox Head and Ballina and a 20-minute drive to Byron Bay. Also close by are villages such as Bangalow and Newrybar which provide a scenic destination for lunch, shopping and farmers markets.
A 2-minute stroll to Sharpes Beach, patrolled during the Summer months, will allow you to access some of the finest coffee the area has to offer, open mornings all week (excluding Tuesdays). Food trucks are also often set up in the beach carpark.
STRA Permit ID: PID-STRA-2909