Located opposite Byron Bay's Belongil Beach, Skyline is a designer-inspired contemporary home with stunning architecture and decor, plus a smart indoor-outdoor flow that's sure to delight.
The exterior of this 5 bedroom, 4 bathroom property boasts an impressive combination of rough sawn timber cladding, exposed steel framework, brick, stone, copper, and glass, resulting in a striking visual display.
The interior design follows suit, with an abundant ciuse of timber, vintage design elements, and colour inspirations from the natural elements of the area. On all fronts, this property is a real head-turner.
Skyline is designed around a beautiful combined kitchen, dining and living area that opens to a pair of lounge spaces - including a media room - as well as a gorgeous outdoor entertaining space that boasts a serene swimming pool.
The home also boasts a separate studio that features an observation deck, courtyard, kitchenette, living area, and a bedspace, while there's a quaint sauna tucked away at the rear of the property for ultimate relaxation.
With its smart design and appealing location, Skyline is perfectly suited for your next Byron Bay family holiday.
- 5 bedrooms, 4bathrooms, sleeps 10
- Open plan kitchen, dining and living area
- Stunning galley kitchen with 7m concrete island bench
- Outdoor entertaining space and pool area
- Sauna off the main bedroom
- Media room that spreads out to main living areas
- Self-contained studio with kitchenette, living area and bedspace
- Ducted air conditioning throughout the property, plus a gas fireplace in media room
- 200m from Belongil Beach
- 1.7km to Byron Bay's main street
- Parking for 3 vehicles across garage and covered driveway
At Skyline, there are plenty of relaxing spaces to retreat to. The home's media room - featuring a 6-seater lounge sofa and TV - can be opened or closed off by giant sliding timber doors for privacy and sound proofing.
Another living space - located near the central courtyard area - boasts a stylish timber-decked wall with a custom-built sofa, making it the perfect place to lounge around throughout summer. Close off the area through the tinted glass sliding doors during winter to create a warm, cosy space for the family.
The home's studio also has a living area, providing guests more room to unwind.
Dining and Cooking:
A spacious island bench marks the impressive designer kitchen located in the heart of the home. The area has an array of integrated appliances, including a gas cooktop and twin ovens.
The home also features two dining tables - one inside and another outdoor on the verandah, providing plenty of options to serve meals and drinks. For those who love a summer cookout, the property comes with a BBQ.
Skyline features a striking main bedroom - equipped with a king bed, ensuite bathroom, and a walk-in wardrobe - that opens to the wrap around verandah, as well as a sauna that's hidden away for ultimate privacy.
The property includes 3 spacious guest rooms, while there's also a separate studio that boasts a pull-down queen bed - ideal for a couple who crave a private space.
Bedding configuration (sleeps up to 10):
- Bedroom 1 (main bedroom): king, ensuite bathroom, walk-in wardrobe, ducted air conditioning, access to verandah
- Bedroom 2: king (can be split into 2x singles), shared ensuite bathroom, built-in wardrobe, ducted air conditioning
- Bedroom 3: king (can be split into 2x singles), shared ensuite bathroom, built-in wardrobe, ducted air conditioning
- Bedroom 4: 2x singles, built-in wardrobe, ducted air conditioning
- Bedroom 5 (studio): queen (in-wall, pull-out bed), ensuite bathroom, ducted air conditioning
All bathrooms boast eye-catching tiles and fixtures - including a pink-coloured ensuite bathroom that delights with striking visual designs. The walk-through ensuite bathroom off the main bedroom is expansive, and features twin showers and a twin vanity. There's also a change room near the pool area, which includes twin showers and a separate toilet - handy for washing off after a soothing swim.
- Bathroom 1 (ensuite from main bedroom): twin shower, double vanity, toilet
- Bathroom 2 (shared ensuite off bedrooms 2 and 3): shower, double vanity, toilet
- Bathroom 3: (studio ensuite): enclosed shower, single vanity, toilet
- Bathroom 4: (deck access shared bathroom): twin showers, single vanity, toilet
The sizeable laundry room is equipped with a washer, and a pair of dryers, plus an iron and ironing board. There's also a washing line available off the studio space.
Outdoor and Pool:
Teak-decked floorboards and sun loungers fill the home's stunning outdoor entertaining area, with tropical plants on the side of the glimmering swimming pool, giving the space a summery look and feel. Skyline also includes a sauna - tucked away at the rear of the property - allowing guests to truly unwind during their stay.
When you're ready to freshen up after a swim or sauna, wash off in the property's change room, which includes a twin shower.
Unfortunately, this property is not pet-friendly.
Please note, security cameras are operational at the property however they are not monitored while guests are in-house.
Parking is available for up to 4 cars, with 2 spaces in the secure garage, and room for 2 more vehicles under the covered driveway.
Belongil Beach in Byron Bay offers an exceptional location for a beachside holiday, and Skyline is the perfect place to stay. The property is positioned directly opposite the beach, providing quick and effortless access to the stunning coastline every day. The centre of Byron Bay is only 1.7km away, while there's no shortage of nearby cafes and shops to explore, including Treehouse (180m), located a few steps from home.
STRA Permit ID: PID-STRA-49555