Nestled among lush landscape in Ewingsdale, just minutes' drive from Byron Bay's town centre, lies Villa Laurenne - a stunning private sanctuary designed for unforgettable family getaways.
This sprawling 4 bedroom, 4 bathroom home dazzles inside and out, and is highlighted by a wraparound patio that houses an inviting infinity swimming pool. Here, drink in breath-taking views as you gaze out to the gorgeous greenery that rolls through to Cape Byron. Outdoors, you'll discover multiple lounge spaces to kickback and unwind, including a chic cabana, and 2 family sized dining areas.
Inside, the home impresses with floor-to-ceiling windows and sliding glass doors that invite natural light to fill every space, from the communal areas to the plush bedrooms. In the heart of the home, Villa Laurenne features a relaxed living area that neatly flows to the home's open plan kitchen and dining space, making it a central point to come together. The property also includes a top floor studio bedroom that's equipped with an ensuite, as well as a kitchenette, dining space and study area.
For ultimate comfort, the home is equipped with ducted air conditioning on both levels, while all bedrooms include reverse cycle air conditioning to keep the temperature just right.
Whether you seek peace and solitude or the excitement of Byron Bay's renowned shops, restaurants, and beaches, Villa Laurenne's location is perfect - providing the ideal balance of seclusion and convenience.
- 4 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, sleeps 8
- Includes studio bedroom with ensuite, kitchenette and study area (please note, the room is fitted with a timber louvre window and is not soundproof)
- Gorgeous infinity pool
- Breath-taking views towards Cape Byron, the Nightcap Range, and Mount Warning
- Multiple outdoor entertaining areas
- Alfresco dining with BBQ
- Expansive kitchen with high-end appliances, including 2 ovens
- Air conditioning across all living areas and bedrooms
- Gas fireplace in the living room
- Spacious grassed front yard
- 7km from Byron Bay's town centre and Main Beach
- Secure garage parking for 2 vehicles
Villa Laurenne boasts a cosy living space with a gas fireplace, plus an impressive kitchen that's centred around a sizeable island benchtop, and fitted with quality appliances - including 2 ovens and a coffee machine (starter pack of pods provided). This open plan living and kitchen space opens out to a gorgeous wraparound patio that offers eye-watering views across Byron and beyond.
The property's studio bedroom - located on the second level - features an ensuite bathroom, quaint dining table, kitchenette and an office desk - handy for guests who want to study or work at home.
All of the home's bedrooms, including the studio room, feature sliding doors that open to a downstairs patio and back garden, or upstairs balcony. Built with relaxation in mind, the property includes 2 spa baths, while the main bedroom ensuite boasts a bar fridge - perfect for indulging in a relaxing drink while soaking in the tub.
Bedding configuration (sleeps up to 8):
- Bedroom 1: queen, built-in wardrobe, reverse cycle air conditioning, access to verandah
- Bedroom 2: queen, ensuite bathroom, built-in wardrobe, reverse cycle air conditioning, access to verandah
- Bedroom 3 (studio): queen, ensuite bathroom, office desk, dining table, kitchenette, access to balcony, reverse cycle air conditioning (please note, the room is fitted with a wooden louvre window and is not sealed by glass)
- Bedroom 4 (main): king, ensuite bathroom, walk-in wardrobe, reverse cycle air conditioning, access to wraparound balcony
- Bathroom 1 (shared): shower, single vanity, toilet
- Bathroom 2 (ensuite from bedroom 2): spa bath, shower, single vanity, toilet
- Bathroom 3 (ensuite from bedroom 3): shower, single vanity, toilet
- Bathroom 4 (ensuite from bedroom 4): spa bath, double shower, double vanity, double toilet, bar fridge
Escape to the home's outdoor area to enjoy its large wraparound verandah, featuring an infinity swimming pool set against a glorious backdrop with Cape Byron and the ocean off to the distance. Cook a feast fit for the family at the BBQ, or just relax on the sun loungers on a beautiful afternoon. There's also a manicured lawn located in front of the home - great for kids to run around and get some fresh air.
The property features a laundry room with a washer, dryer, iron and ironing board, with a clothesline available outside.
Unfortunately this property is not pet-friendly.
Please note, security cameras are operational at the property however they are not monitored while guests are in-house.
The property has secure garage parking for 2 vehicles.
Nestled in picturesque Ewingsdale, just a short distance from Byron Bay (7km), Villa Laurenne offers the perfect escape for exploring the North Coast's treasures. Whether you're in search of a relaxing day on the nearby pristine beaches or an exciting adventure in Byron's vibrant town centre, Villa Laurenne's convenient location makes it easy to do it all. The popular cafe and restaurant, , is only 3km away, while the Pacific Highway provides quick access to the charming townships of Bangalow (10km), Brunswick Heads (14km), and Mullumbimby (15km).
STRA Permit ID: PID-STRA-32350